Thursday, April 07, 2005

Afternoon and the Improv Class

Today has been busy.. and not very productive yet. I was planning on studying for my Stat720 test during lunch time, but i got tricked into going to Panera with Chris and Jenette.
The trick they used went like this:
Chris: Want to go eat lunch at Panera?
Me: Yes.

But being tricked was ok, because I had a good time. After lunch I taught some stuff that i didn't prepare for because the stuff i got ready for was gone from the internet(as in it apparently didn't exist, because i looked for it...) So i did my best improv teaching, and even used the word ‘shiznit’ while talking about the t-chart. :)
Now i am waiting around the office for Shawn to get done defending his masters thesis (on data mining) to see how it went. Then i will walk on back home, and hopefully get on that studying thing...

No comments: