Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Watch us talk about your blogs -CNN

Two in Custody After Capitol Plane Scare (article)

I was flipping through the channels and I stopped on CNN because there were going between computer screens. It looked interesting, so I stooped to watch. What they were doing was reading peoples blogs (on air) about what went on when whatever got evacuated because of the airplane getting to close. (Story above)

Think about that. CNN thinks the best news, at the moment, is to read stuff people have posted on their blogs, granted they were the people getting evacuated. I think it might just be that it is quicker than getting interviews, but still, it seems like the source for news is changing.

Another question, isn't reading the blogs and the comments posted on those blogs -on air- some sort of copyright infringement?

Anyways, it was something interesting to see on tv. Thought I’d share.

p.s. besides posting five new missions for the Best Summer Ever, I have not done anything of note yet today.

1 comment:

hockeyfrog said...

They might have contacted the blog owners.... but either way, its posted on the WWW for everyone to see unless you have it be friends only or something (if you're on LJ or Xanga or whatever), so I think its pretty much open domain. *shrugs*