Monday, May 16, 2005


We basically went strait to the stadium when we got to Garden, and we made it just a little before the grads started to walk in. As far as I know this is the first time that they had graduation at night, and it was much nicer than having it in the day time when it is so hot. The graduation ceremony was good, and alot of the speeches by the elders, and the youngins had a very pro-Garden City vein in them. A am glad to see that because Garden City is *by far* the best, and biggest city in western Kansas (although I haven’t been to Hays in awhile, Amber makes it seem like hell, so I’ll say Garden is better than Hays), and everybody always seems to disown being from there. But I think that the city has been working on improving itself some, and at least to me, the kids are starting to be proud to say that they are from Garden. I am glad to see that.

No comments: