Monday, May 23, 2005


Brighthandle Alfa Handle - Trendir (site)


Designed by Alexander Lervik, the Brighthandle communicates with colored light. The Alfa Online model changes its light from Green to Red when the room is occupied (activated by the thumb turn).


It has been awhile since I have posted something that I am gonna put in my future house. This would be great to have on bathrooms. I would like some blue ones for around my house as well. When I get my house, I will install these and I’ll post some pics... but I wouldn't wait around for the pics, might take awhile. :)

2 comments:

hockeyfrog said...

Poor Aaron just wouldn't be able to tell the difference...

Ookami Snow said...

He says he can tell the difference between green and red light... we could quickly find out with this. :)