Monday, May 02, 2005

Old mp3 Songs for March/April

In my attempt to keep you, the reader, up to date with my life, I will now give you the songs that were on my mp3 for March/April:


Thorn Bain Mattox
Hey Luv The Dog & Everything
Just Like You Count the Stars
Punk Rock Love Song Dead Blonde Girlfriend
Peripheral People Bain Mattox
Girl That I Want Monkey Torture
Perfect Teeth Motion City Soundtrack
Superglue The Dog & Everything
I Don't Mind Anything But Joey
Rice Paper Heart Bain Mattox
Taking It all Back Count the Stars
Badge of Honor Jupiter Sunrise
Slumber Plane Bain Mattox
Super X-Ray Vision Jupiter Sunrise
Learning How To Smile Everclear
Sight-Reading Anything But Joey
Thin Ice 12th Street
Look Away The Dog & Everything
Fade Web 12th Street
Space Walk Lemon Jelly


Song most listened to: Thorn (Bain Mattox)
Song most skipped: Punk Rock Love Song (Dead Blonde Girlfriend) [I had a band quality mp3 of it]
Song i like more than when i put it on: Perfect Teeth (Motion City Soundtrack)
Song i like the least since putting it on: Peripheral People (Bain Mattox)
My Favorite Song on the list: Sight-Reading (Anything But Joey)

I'm gonna go put some rocking songs on now...

No comments: